- 21 Apr 2022
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 21 Apr 2022
- 1 Minute to read
|You can efficiently manage the 1:1 inquiries the users have asked.|
1:1 inquiries list
- 1:1 inquiries refers to the questions users have left because they weren’t able to get satisfying answers from the FAQ.
- In the 1:1 inquiries, you can answer and manage the questions the users have left.
- The inquiries are divided according to their "Unread," "Processing," and "Answered" status.
- Click on each tab to see the inquiries with the same status.
- To add a filter in more detail, click the "filter" button at the top right.
- Email account: Upload the email address to see only the inquiries submitted by it.
- Inquiry category: You can add the filter for the inquiry category set in the customer service category.
- Person in charge:You can filter the inquiries by person in charge if you have assigned the inquiries already.
▶ Managing Inquiries
- You can check information about the inquiry by clicking "Inquiry Info" on the right.
- Response Status, Professing Officer, Tags, Inquiry Type, and order subject of inquiry may be modified by clicking on [Modify].
- For order subject to the order, you can review the product name, option order date associated with the order of interest.
- You can also change the information that is already there.
▶ Leaving a note
- In the 1:1 Inquiries list, you can click the inquiry you wish to check to move to the rely page.
- To leave a note about the inquiry, please click the "Leave a note" button at the top right.
- You can create only one note, but it will not be shown to members. It is solely for internal usage.
▶ Processing answers
- Once you have checked the inquiry, please leave your reply.
- You can choose from "Unread," "Processing," and "Answered" status.
- After you have left the reply, check the "Change the status of the inquiry with your reply as follows" to change the status to "Answered."
▶ Managing history
- To check the history of the inquiry, please click "All logs" at the bottom.
- To check the replies history of the administrator, please click the "Replies" tab.
- To check the history processed in the system, please click "System logs."
Was this article helpful?