- 21 Apr 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
- Updated on 21 Apr 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
|You can upload notices, which can be shown in a pop-up window or pinned on top.|
Uploading a notice
- Click on the "Add" button to compose a new notice.
- You can write the title and its content for the notice.
- In case you have selected more than one service language, please enter the items in all the languages you have selected. If left blank, it will be shown only in the default language.
- You can enter up to 100 character for the title.
- You can also add links and attachments.
▶ Notice public settings
- To change the public status for the notice, you can do so at the "Public settings" located an the right of the Notice page.
- To publish the notice at the time of your preference, please click the "Set the time to make public" button and select the date and hour from the calendar icon. The notice will be published at the scheduled time.
- To set the time you wish the notice to go down, please enable the "Set last display date" and select your preferred date and time.
- To pin the notice in the Notice page, please check the "Pin this post at the top of the notice page."
- You can set as many as three notices to be shown on top.
- To open a pop-up window for this notice, please check the "Open a pop-up window for this notice."
- Only one notice can be set for a pop-up window.
- Once you are done with the settings, please click the "Register" button at the bottom right.
▶ Editing and deleting notice
- To edit the notice, please click the notice in the list, and you will be directed to the edit page.
- Once you are done, please click the "Apply" button at the top right.
- To delete notice, please click the notice in the list, and you will be directed to the delete page.
- Click "Show more" at the top right to delete it.
- Deleted notices may not be restored.
Managing the notice list
- You can manage the notice list by going to b.stage SPACE > Notice.
- You can check the date and time of registration, the date and time of modification, the creator, and the display status.
- In the settingss item, you can check whether the notice is set to open in a pop-up window or to be pinned on top.
- To change the settings, please click the notice to edit it.
▶ Set pop-up
- To show the notice you have uploaded in a pop-up window, please click "Set Pop-up" at the top right.
- Please click the "Apply" button after setting the notice you wish to set as a pop-up.
- You can only set one notice to show in a pop-up window.
▶ Pin to top settings
- To show the notices you have uploaded at the top of the page, please click "Pin to Top Settings" at the top right.
- Please click the "Apply" button after setting the notice you wish to pin to the top.
- You can pin up to 3 notices.
Was this article helpful?