If you are not one of our members yet, please create an account by clicking [Build your platform]. If you already have your account, shall we proceed to create your own Stage?
- Please fill in the empty fields.
- In order to complete the registration, you must confirm your email address by typing in the authentication number (6 digits), which will be sent to the email address you filled in.
- If you haven't received the authentication number, please check your Spam folder.
👉 My stage
- After completing the registration, please log in using your registered email address and password.
- Then, please click [Create Stage →]. Click [Help] for additional assistance.
👉 Stage ID
- Please enter your Stage ID.
- Your Stage ID must include two or more lowercase letters, numbers, or dashes "-" and the beginning and end must be either English or numeric.
- Choose a unique Stage URL. If you'd like your URL to be different from bstage.in, you can make a request after completing all settings.
- Please note that the Stage ID cannot be changed once created.
- You may check how the Stage ID you entered is displayed on the Homepage and Admin below.
- Then, please click [Create Stage].
- It may take a minute or two to create your own Stage.
👉 Stage settings
- Country Selection: Please select the country where the individual or business operator belongs. The country you select will determine the payment method(s) that can be used in that country.
- For example, if you select United States, you can only sign up for PayPal, and Korean customers will not be able to pay.
If you haven't registered as a business, please click [No], then enter the following information: Company Name, the Representative's full name, and date of birth. Even if you aren't registered as a business now, you may update this status later.
Your company name will appear in place of your name in the Terms of Service, footer, etc. You can use your Stage name or a nickname that you normally use.
Please proceed by checking the required consent items and clicking [Next].
If you are a business or corporation, please click [Yes, we are a business] and enter the following information: Business name, the Representative's full name, Business registration number, address, and postal code. Please fill out all fields to match the information on the business license.
After completing the process, please click [Next].
Please enter the following information: Business name, the Representative's full name, Business registration number, address, and postal code.
- Business Category: Please select the main field your business is involved in. Entering your business category can make it easier to offer customers the necessary guidelines and provide them with a better overall user experience.
- Please enter 1-3 links so we can see your current social media channels and content—Ex) Instagram, blog, YouTube, Twitch, Patreon, etc.
- This will only be used to understand your interests and activities better.
ⓒ Stage settings
- Stage name: This information will be used when fans search for your Stage and when your URL is shared. We recommend using a name that can help you communicate with fans. (Ex: ⭐️⭐️’s Stories).
- This text will appear on the home menu bar of your Stage.
- Password: Your Stage will be private until all settings are complete. You can access it using your password.
- Please be sure to share the password with anyone that works with you.
- Screen Mode: Select a screen mode that best matches your logo and brand color. When [System default] Mode is selected, the mode will change based on the user's system display settings.
- Please note that changing the screen mode can affect the readability of your logos and colors. Therefore, make sure you confirm the changes before launching your Stage.
- Home Menu Bar
- You may register a title or image that shows off your brand on the home menu bar.
- Menu Type
- Add text: The Stage ID you entered at the beginning is entered by default (as a Title), and if you would like to modify it, you may click the [Title] column.
- Add a logo: If you register a logo image, please note the following guidelines: Recommended size: 600 pixels or wider / PNG file with the logo on a transparent background / Maximum size: 5MB.
- Add text and logo
- Please go through the light and dark modes of the sample image before proceeding.
- Favicon: This is the icon that is shown in the address bar of your web browser. The mode changes depending on the user's system settings. Be sure to check before saving.
- Recommended size: 64x64 pixels
- Supported formates: PNG, ICO
- Maximum size: 5MB
- Brand Color: The color(s) that will showcase your brand throughout your Stage.
- This could be your Brand color, a color that complements the logo, or a saturated color that stands out.
- You may select a secondary color for your Stage to be more vibrant.
- Please preview both light and dark modes before proceeding.
- Supported Languages: b.stage currently supports Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), and Spanish. If you don't set up languages now, you have the option to add them later.
- However, once the language is added, it cannot be deleted.
- Default Language: The default language you set will be presented in cases of multilingual input. It will be shown to users who do not use other supported languages.
- Time zone: Data for analysis will be generated based on your selected time period.
- When all settings are complete, click [Next].
- Some items cannot be changed once your Stage launches, so please double-check!
- After confirming the entered information, reading the agreement, and consenting to the terms, click [Launch Stage].