Open a SHOP to start monetizing your content. Before setting up your shop, please make sure you've prepared everything you need, including your PG contract!
👉 Set Up SHOP
- After the creation of a contract with a PG company, please click [Set Up Shop] button.
ⓐ SHOP name
- You will need to name your SHOP before adjusting shopping settings. The SHOP name can be changed later.
- It is possible to add multiple languages, and it will be displayed in the default language when not added.
ⓑ Payment Method & Currency
- Please fill out the required fields after selecting your contracted PG company.
- Currencies cannot be added or changed once your SHOP has launched, so please choose carefully.
- Kindly note that PAYPAL is the only available PG company that can be selected if you chose the country other than South Korea during the account creation.
- PAYPAL provides both One-time and Recurring payments.
- One-time payment: Personal voucher, Limited-time vouchers (single-use), General sponsorship products. Seasonal memberships
- Recurring payments: Limited-time vouchers (regular), Recurring sponsorship products, General memberships
- Payment method name: This is the name that will appear when a customer selects a payment method. Ex) Credit Card. It is possible to add multiple languages, and it will be displayed in the default language when not added.
- Notices: Please enter any details your customers should be mindful of when making payments. You must provide the default language (English) in order to save it
- Payment Currency Settings: Please select only the currencies you have contracts for. Currencies cannot be changed once the SHOP is open. USD is the only currency which is supported by PAYPAL.
- Business ID: Please complete payment login verification. For more detailed PAYPAL account settings, please click the link.
- If all payment methods have been registered, read and consent to the items below to move on to the next step.
ⓒ Exchange Rate
- You can set an exchange rate to support the currency that was set. Since USD is the only applicable currency, you may click [Next] to proceed.
- Please think carefully about whether you would like your SHOP to use points or not. Settings cannot be changed after your SHOP has opened.
- The value of points compared to the standard currency is 1P = 0.01 USD, and points may be used in units of 1P.
- Points Name: This is how customers will refer to your points (ex: b.points). It is possible to add multiple languages, and it will be displayed in the default language when not added.
- Point units: Please enter only 1 letter (ex: you can earn 100P b.points)
- Basic Earnings Rate Settings: This rate is applied by default each time a product is purchased. (You can enter any number from 0.1 - 99.9%, up to the tenths place.). You can also enter a separate rate for each product, in addition to the basic earnings rate.
- Points earned below 1P will be rounded down
- Earned points that are less than or equal to the decimal point will be discarded
- Points Expiration Settings: Earning period is calculated starting from the date points are accumulated. This setting cannot be changed once your SHOP is open, so please choose carefully.
ⓔ Consent Items
- These are the terms and conditions for items that require members' consent for collection when processing a payment.
- This document will be generated based on the business and service names you have entered. To complete setup, please confirm the details and check the box at the bottom.
ⓕ Request a review
- Once your SHOP is open, you won't be able to adjust certain settings (Short-term and Recurring payment currency & Points Expiration period), so please check everything carefully and request a review.
- b.stage admins are available to help with any issues you may have with your shopping settings.
- Sponsorships can be received through the Star Story feed or content details page. Choose whether you would like to allow sponsorships and enter your sponsorship's information.
- To use the sponsorship function, change the status to [Use] in Sponsorship Settings. View where the sponsorship button is displayed on the sample screen to the left and decide whether or not you'd like to use it.
✔ Basic Sponsorships Settings
- Create a greeting to show customers who want to sponsor you
- Sponsorship Profile: Upload a profile image that represents your Stage and display a sponsorship greeting.
- Recommended size: 400x400 pixels (1:1 ratio)
- Supported formats: JPG, PNG, GIF
- Up to 5MB in size
- Sponsorship Greeting: We recommend that you write a message for sponsors to show your gratitude.
- Sponsorship Button Name: Customers usually decide to sponsor through the text written on the button. We recommend writing something nice for them in a soft manner.
*Button name may get cut off depending on the device. Please be sure to write out the name so it appears in this area.
- You can provide your consumers with membership-exclusive content / Star Stories, exclusive products (coming soon), and more.
- Membership benefits available to subscribers
- Exclusive content: You can make any or all content, including videos, posts, and surveys, available exclusively to members with subscriptions.
- Exclusive Star Stories: You can make Star account posts and surveys visible only to members with subscriptions.
- Exclusive Products for Members: You can restrict specific products to members with subscriptions
- We are working hard to provide you with a wider range of benefits 😊
✔️ Membership options
- b.stage supports two membership options
- General membership: Members can join at any time. Customers maintain their membership status for a set period of time after joining, and can extend it by making recurring monthly payments.
- Seasonal membership: Members can only join for a limited amount of time. If you want to vary benefits by the time of the year, a seasonal membership could be the answer. (Ex: 1st round to 2nd round, 2021 to 2022).
- Once a membership has launched, after completing registration via the SHOP > Membership menu, the membership icon menu will appear in the top right corner.
- Membership icon menu can be temporarily hidden.
- It may take up to a minute for settings to be applied.
👉 Payment methods
- Choose the currency you want to support and add or delete payment methods. To add a new payment method, you must first create a contract with the provider.