You can invite and manage managers and admins accounts of your b.stage.
👉 Invite Admin
- Click [Invite] and enter the email address of the person you'd like to invite as a [Admin]/[Manager].
- "Manager" does not have access to SETTINGS menu.
- The "Admin" account may access and manage all menus and hold dormant account lookup privileges.
- Adding dormant member lookup rights allows you to view information about dormant members once they have been inactive on the service for one year.
- After selecting a role and authority, click [Invite] to send an invitation email to the email you have entered.
- Users who have accepted your invitation will see their last login date.
- It is also possible to resend invitation emails to the email address that has not accepted invitations.
- After selecting the account from the list, click [Resend invitation] from the pop-up window.
- The number of admin accounts that can be invited varies by plan.
- Essential: 2 Admin accounts / Standard: 5 Admin accounts
- If you need more than 6 manager/admin accounts, you need to upgrade your plan, so please contact Customer Support for further assistance.
👉 Make Head Admin
- Head Admin can delegate an Admin or Manager who has accepted the invitation as the Head Admin. "Admin" and "Manager" cannot delegate on the other hand.
- There is only one account for the Head Admin. When delegating another account as the Head Admin, the previous Head Admin is no longer has the authorities and rights.
👉 Remove Admin
- Head Admin can remove any "Admin" or "Manager" who has accepted the invitation at any time.
- After selecting the specific admin to be removed, click the [Remove admin] button.
- The account will no longer be having admin access. You can grant them access again later if you wish.