Create categories for managing FAQs and 1:1 inquiries. Make it as easy as possible for customers to find answers to their questions.
👉 Customer Service Categories
- By categorizing FAQs, both users and operators can process CS quickly.
- By organizing categories, you can create and manage corresponding FAQs.
- You can create FAQ posts at CUSTOMERS > Customer Service > FAQ. (FAQ Creation Guide)
- You can check the number of FAQ documents linked to a specific category, the Visibility of FAQ and 1:1 inquiry, and whether Order Numbers have been set to collect.
👉 Create a Customer Service Category
- You can create a category by clicking [Add] in the upper right corner.
- Please enter the category name.
- If you have selected more than one service language, please fill in all fields in that language. If not entered, it will be displayed in the default language.
- By checking [Display in FAQ categories], category will be displayed as a FAQ category that admins can add documents to.
- By checking [Display in 1:1 inquiry categories], users making 1:1 inquiries will be able to classify them using this category.
- By checking [An order number must be provided during 1:1 inquiries], users sending a 1:1 inquiry must provide an order number.
- When completed, click [Register].
- Please note that 1:1 inquiries can only be submitted after checking the FAQ.
👉 Rearrange FAQ Categories
- If you need to rearrange the order of categories to be displayed in the FAQ, click [Adjust Order] in the upper right corner.
- You can adjust the order by dragging [⁝⁝].
- When completed, click [Apply].
👉 Deleting Customer Service Category
- You can click [Delete] button at the bottom of the edit screen.
Once deleted, the category cannot be restored. Please note that inquiries in the category will appear blank under 1:1 Inquiries.
• For internal history management, it is recommended to make private rather than delete.
- Only Customer Service categories not linked to FAQ documents can be deleted.
- Therefore, in order to delete, you have to change the previously registered FAQ into a different category.
- You can change the category via CUSTOMERS > Customer Service > FAQ.