Check orders' shipping status and manage releases. You must enter the shipment company's tracking number to start shipping and track shipments.
👉 Shipping Management
- You can check the orders that have been prepared for shipment in the [Preparing to Release] tab.
- By clicking the [Domestic] and [International] tabs at the top right, you will be able to load the each corresponding orders based on the selected shipping country.
- You can also check the corresponding orders to each status by clicking [Preparing to Release], [In delivery], [Shipping failed] and [Delivered].
- In delivery: Based on the delivery status of the Distribution Company, [Processed]/[Dispatched] and [Shipping] are included in this status.
- Shipping failed: The status where the shipping could not be completed, thus, Distribution Company could proceed with either redelivery or cancelation.
- You can search by [Shipment No.], [Order No.], [Invoice No.], or [Product ID]. You can also specify an [Order Date].
- The order can be sorted by [Standard Order Shipment] or [Exchange Shipment] under the [General / Claim].
- Clicking the [Optional +] button will allow you to select a shipping option according to a specific shipping location/delivery policy.
- [Shipment No.]: This serial number will be sent to the shipping company when the shipment is released. There may be several tracking numbers for the same order.
- If you mouse over the icon appears right next to the [Shipment No.], you can check the [Shipping request] that has been written at checkout.
👉 Register invoice
- Choose shipping company and enter [Invoice No.]
- Search the order you would like to register invoice and click the [Shipment No.] in green color.
- After checking the [Shipping Address], [Warehouse] and [Shipping Policy/Option], you can choose shipping company and enter the invoice number.
- Please click [Choose shipping company] to select a shipping company from the drop-down list.
- Please enter the invoice number provided by the shipping company in the [Invoice No.] field. If you enter an invalid invoice number, the release process will fail.
- Once you have done, please click on [Register invoice].
- Please note that you cannot modify the shipping address after registering the invoice.
- Bulk invoice registration is also possible by uploading an Excel file.
ⓐ Download the sample file and fill in all the columns.
ⓑ Unable to upload more than 1,000 rows. Split the file if necessary.
ⓒ Give the file whatever name you want.
ⓓ Unlock the file before uploading it.
- Modifying the invoice
- After registering the invoice, you can modify/delete the invoice info by clicking the pencil or wastebasket icon, respectively.
- If you edit the shipping label, the shipping status will be updated based on the updated information being reset to the status before tracking was registered.
- Modifying and deleting invoices is possible only when the shipping status of the shipping company is under [Preparing to Release], [Preparing to ship], [Released], or [In delivery].
- Invoices cannot be modified or deleted once delivery has been completed.
- You can copy the invoice number if necessary by clicking [Copy], and you can track down the shipping product by clicking [View Shipment Details].
- You can also check the modification history by clicking the icon next to [View Shipment Details].