Reported comments can be viewed and managed via CUSTOMERS > Manage reported posts.
👉 Manage reported posts
- Users can report comments and replies left by other users. Managers can manage reports as follows:
- For reports that have been reported but have no abnormalities in the content, the status can be changed back to [Display].
- If you need to make the reported post private right away, you can change the status to [Hide] or [Block].
- Comments with more than 10 reports are automatically blocked.
- Blocked comments are indicated to general users with this message: "This comment has been blocked for violating community guidelines."
- Hiding a comment makes the comment and its replies invisible to general users.
- Managers can still view the comment.
👉 Report Comments
- Reported comments are divided into [Visible (unmoderated)], [Blocked], and [Hidden] tabs according to their status.
- If you use the filter on the right, you can search by the email address of the user.
👉 Processing reported comments
- If you click the content of the reported comments, you can check the details.
- If you click on [View comments], you will be directed to the post.
- To change the visibility status, select the status you wish to change and click [Apply].
- Visibility can be changed at anytime.