Yes, you can block a specific member via CUSTOMERS > Members Accounts.
✔️ Block member accounts
- On the member details page, you can block the account of an existing member.
- The blocked account's user information will be stored and the owner will no longer be able to log in.
- Click the [View more] button in the upper right corner, and select [Block Account].
- After checking the required consent item in the pop-up window, click [Block].
- The account status in the member management list changes from [Active] to [Blocked]. You can also reactivate a blocked member using the same procedure.
✔️ Unblock member accounts
- If you want to unblock an already blocked member, you can do it on the member details page.
- Click the [View more] button in the upper right corner, and select [Unblock Account].
- Click [Unblock] in the pop-up window.
- The account status in the member management list changes from [Blocked] to [Active].