👉 Upload a video
ⓐ Click [Add +] at the top right.
ⓑ Select [Free Content] > [Upload a Video].
ⓒ Please select a file to upload.
- You can upload up to 5GB MP4 or MOV files. We recommend 1080p resolution for maximum quality.
- If you save a draft of your post, you can exit the current page after temporary saving while encoding the video file.
- If not set manually, the thumbnail of the original video will be applied.
- The recommended size is 1280x720 pixels (16:9 ratio), and supports JPG, PNG, and GIF formats up to 10MB.
- After uploading the thumnail, it is possible to replace or delete through pencil and wastebasket icon that appears when the mouse is over.
- You can write a title and description of your video.
- If you have selected more than one service language, click [Language settings] and fill in all input fields in the corresponding language. If not entered, it will be displayed in the default language.
- 150 characters and 5,000 characters are allowed for the title and description respectively.
- Captions up to 6 languages can be added. Supported languages include: Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified) and Spanish.
- After selecting the target language, please upload SRT files less than 5MB in size.
ⓖ Please click [View more] before proceeding.
ⓗ When all settings are completed, click [Register] in the upper right corner.