Yes, uploaded videos from YouTube and Twitch can be embedded.
👉 Embed YouTube/Twitch content
ⓐ Click [Add +] at the top right.
ⓑ Select [Embed YouTube/Twitch content].
ⓒ Please enter the URL you want to embed. This function currently supports YouTube and Twitch.
- Enter URL starting with https://youtu.be or https://twitch.tv.
- If the content is properly embedded, the thumbnail of the video should display.
- If not set manually, the thumbnail of the original video will be applied.
- The recommended size is 1280*720 pixels (16:9 ratio), and supports JPG, PNG and GIF file formats up to 10MB.
- After uploading the thumnail, it is possible to replace or delete through pencil and wastebasket icon that appears when the mouse is over.
- You can write a title and description of your video.
- If you have selected more than one service language, click [Language settings] and fill in all input fields in the corresponding language. If not entered, it will be displayed in the default language.
- 150 characters and 5,000 characters are allowed for the title and description respectively.
ⓕ Please click [View more] before proceeding.
ⓖ When all settings are completed, click [Register] in the upper right corner.