PayPal can be added while opening a SHOP for the first time.
ⓐ While opening a SHOP
SETTINGS > Shop Settings > Payment Method > Select PayPal for Digital and Physical Products, respectively.
ⓑ Payment Method
- PAYPAL provides both One-time and Recurring payments.
- One-time payment: Personal Voucher, Limited-time Voucher, General Sponsorships, Seasonal Memberships, Digital Tickets
- Recurring payments: Subscription Voucher, Recurring Sponsorships, General Memberships
- Payment method name: This is the name that will appear when a customer selects a payment method. Ex) Credit Card. It is possible to add multiple languages, and it will be displayed in the default language when not added.
- Notices: Please enter any details your customers should be mindful of when making payments.
- You must provide the default language (English) in order to save it
- Payment Currency Settings: USD is the only currency which is supported by PayPal.
- Business ID: Please complete payment login verification. For more detailed PayPal account settings, please click this link.
ⓒ Visibility settings
- From SETTINGS > Shop Settings > Payment Method > Select [Digital] PayPal or [Physical] PayPal, you are able to turn off the visibility.
ⓓ Changing Business ID
- From SETTINGS > Shop Settings > Payment Method > Select [Digital] PayPal or [Physical] PayPal > PayPal Account Settings, you are able to change the connected Business ID.
- Please note that revoking or deleting the permissions of Business ID may cause damage to the customer as previous payments history may not be viewed or canceled successfully.
- If you change your PayPal Business ID, previous subscriptions will be billed to your old Business ID and new payments will be billed to your new ID, respectively.