Feel free to browse your favorite b.stages and be the first to know what's new with push notifications!
👉 b.stage APP
- Search "Bstage", "b.stage" or "bstage" via Apple App Store or Google Play Store and download the APP. Android 7.0 or later and iOS 14.0 or later are compatible.
👉 Main page
- My Stages: If added as [My Stages], it will be fixed in the [My Stages] area at the top of the Main page when the APP is running. You can easily check and visit registered b.stages.
- Recommended Stages: These are strongly recommended b.stages selected by Bemyfriends. Shall we slide the screen to visit various b.stage owners?
- Banners: This is an area that introduces numerous events held on b.stages or launching of exclusive goods by b.stage owners.
- Top News and Trending Content: These are areas where you can check the latest news created by Bemyfriends and the list of eye-catching and trending bstages.
👉 Find b.stages
- Touch on the [Magnifying Glass] icon on the top right of the Main page to search for the b.stage you would like to browse.
- It is possible to search through the keywords of b.stage title and detailed information. Fans will find your b.stage more easily if the [Title] was entered both in Korean and English. This can be set via SETTINGS > Site Design > Basic Stage Information. Please see here for more details.
- Among the search results, you may distinguish your b.stage via the logo image, [Title] and [Detailed Information]. Only public b.stages are searchable.
- As for the logo image, the logo image set by default is displayed, and the favicon image is displayed if there is none. The recommended favicon size is 64 px.
👉 Add to My Stages
- If you have successfully found your b.stage, touch [Add to My Stages] at the bottom.
- Please note that login/membership is required to Add to My Stages. Hence, if you do not have one, please create an account first.
- Once register as a member, touch the [≡] icon on the upper left corner to see whether it has been successfully added to My Stages. You can also return to Main page from that menu.
- Fans can choose to allow notifications on the first launch of the APP. This is regardless of the notification settings for each account of b.stages.
- The push options that can be set by logging in for each b.stage include the following 4 items: New post notifications, New Star updates, Star comment alerts and Marketing alerts.
👉 Other things to notice
- The log-in status is maintained after logging-in for the first time, but it is automatically signed out if the APP is not runned within 30 days.
- Data is classified by device, thus, the Main page of each device might look different.
- The default language of the APP are set by the language setting of the device in use, however, the language could be set individually for each b.stage via MY Menu > Language.
- Members (Fans) who have joined specific b.stage cannot be transferred to other b.stage members. That is, fans must register as a member of each b.stage in order to browse the service.
- push notification of a new post or Star's new updates/comment is displayed as follows: b.stage logo on the left and favicon or Star's profile image on the right.