Yes, by setting prohibited terms in advance via [SETTINGS > Banned Terms], you can prevent fans from using them.
- If you set a banned term for the nicknames, users cannot register a nickname that includes such terms. Therefore, it is recommended to set banned term which does not overlap with Star accounts.
- The banned term in a comment will be displayed as an alternative. (This alternative is a snowflake emoji and displayed to fans as ❄︎.)
- Banned terms can be up to 20 letters long; longer than 20 letters will be cut off.
- Commas and blank spaces should not be included.
- Please note that it may take some time for banned terms to be reflected.
- For details on setting banned terms, please refer to this article.