Strengthen your business branding in the Home menu bar, Favicon, and colors.
👉 Make public
- You can make your b.stage private until it's ready to go. Then, in the private status, enter the password required to access the b.stage and continue configuring other settings.
- Only after completing the required settings in the checklist, can you proceed to make your b.stage public.
- After the b.stage is published, everyone can access it with the domain address you connected.
👉 Screen Mode
- You can choose which screen modes to support on b.stage. Please select a mode that matches the theme of your brand.
- When [System default] mode is selected, the mode will automatically change based on the users' system display settings. This also can be adjusted via My Menu > Display.
- You can change the mode at any time, but please note that changing the screenmode can affect the readability of your logos and colors. Therefore, make sure you confirm the changes before launching your b.stage.
👉 Home Menu Bar & Favicon
- You can add text or a logo that shows off your brand to the home menu bar. If you add a logo, please note the following guidelines:
- Recommended size: 600 pixels or wider
- PNG file with the logo on a transparent background.
- Maximum size: 5MB
- You can choose from only text, only a logo, or both text and logo according to your brand theme.
- If you selected [System default] screen mode, you must upload a logo for both light and dark mode. You can see how the logo looks in light and dark mode through [Sample image].
💡 What is a Favicon?
This is the icon that is shown in the address bar of your web browser. The mode changes depending on the user's system settings. Be sure to check before saving.
• Recomended size: 64*64 pixels.
• Supported formats: PNG, ICO
• Maximum size: 5MB
• Favicons are most stable in the ICO format. PNG format favicons may not be visible under certain conditions.
How can I create a ICO file?
1. Create a square image file (PNG, JPG, GIF) with your logo
2. Go to favicon.io or convertio.co to convert your image into an ICO file.
3. Upload your ICO file here and confirm that it looks good.
- Choose a color that will showcase your brand throughout your b.stage.
- Brand color
- Color that complements the logo
- A saturated color that stands out
- Add the secondary colors will make your Stage more vibrant.
- Display company information, terms, and more at the bottom of your b.stage. Terms and Conditions may vary depending on the country where the business is located.
• Business information is legally required information that must be displayed at the bottom of the site, so be sure to double-check it.
• Click the [Load information from Basic Settings] button and enter all required information. Be cautious when you click the button again since everything you have entered so far will be discarded.
• Please do not fill in the information arbitrarily.
• Only Terms and Conditions for which Usage is ON are provided in the list.
• You can drag and drop the ⁝⁝ icon or click the ↑↓ arrows to change the order of the Terms. If you need to add new Terms or modify the body contents of the specific Terms, please go to General Settings > Terms and Conditions.
• For your convenience, b.stage provides templates for which legal advice was sought. Please enter additional information in the spaces such as [YOUR COMPANY NAME] and [YOUR SERVICE NAME], but a dispute may arise if you modify it without legal grounds.
• You may add additional items you would like to place in the footer, such as an email address for Customer Service. This can be displayed in multiple languages only when added. Otherwise, it will be shown in the default language.
• You can drag and drop the ⁝⁝ icon or click the ↑↓ arrows to change the order of the Additional Items.
👉 Basic b.stage Information
- Enter your b.stage's name and the description and image that will appear in search engines.
- Title: This is the title on the web browser's top tab, so we recommend it is not too long.
- Detailed Information: This description is displayed in search engines or when shared on social media; hence, we recommend you write the core information briefly.
- OG Tag: This is the main image that is displayed when content is shared on social media. If left blank, it will be shared without an image.
- Recommended size: 1200 x 630 pixels
- Supported formats: JPG, PNG
- Maximum size: 5MB