Set and manage your warehouses' locations for shipping purposes.
✔️ Manage Warehouses
- Warehouses which are essential for selling physical products can be set via SETTINGS > Shop Settings > Manage Warehouses.
✔️ Warehouse list
- In the warehouse list, you can check the name and address of the previously registered warehouse, and the number of shipping policies linked.
- Please click the [Add] button to add the warehouse; the maximum 5 warehouses can be added.
- Default Warehouse Settings
Shipping Country (required): Shipping type(domestic/international) is determined by selected country. To change shipping country, delete existing shipping destinations.
Warehouse Name: For easy identification, please enter the name of the warehouse or region (e.g. Incheon Songdo warehouse / Warehouse A / Warehouse B, etc.)
• You can enter up to 30 characters.
• This name is used only for administrative purposes, thus, not exposed to invoices and b.stage.
Warehouse Description: Please enter a brief description of the warehouse. (e.g. Domestic delivery only warehouse etc.)
• You can enter up to 50 characters.
• This description is used only for management purposes, thus, not exposed to invoices and b.stage.
Shipping Address: Please enter the shipping address.
• This address is used for both management and information provision purposes, therefore, are exposed on the invoice attached to the delivery box that customers can check.
• Please check carefully as once added, shipping address cannot be changed.
Phone Number: Please enter the contact information of the shipping company.
• The phone number will be displayed on packages' shipping labels.
• United States: Please enter at least 10 digits.
• Japan: The first digit can only be 0 or 1, and you can enter a minimum of 8 digits and a maximum of 12 digits.
Shipping policies in use: Once you have created a warehouse, you can select a shipping policy to apply to that warehouse. (You must add a shipping policy first).
• A guide to setting up your shipping policy can be found here.