You can manage settings of notification emails that sent to your fans.
👉 Sender email
- This is the email address customers will see when you send an email.
- The address set as the representative domain is automatically reflected as the sender's email address. The setting function is scheduled to open.
👉 Email Banner
- Upload an image that best represents your brand so it can be displayed on top of emails you send.
- Please upload the image by referring to tips below and the example on the right.
- If your banner is black, it may not be visible in email apps using dark mode. If you are only using a logo, make sure it is a transparent PNG file outlined in white. You could also upload an image with a background color to ensure it will be visible at all times.
- The recommended image size is 825*192 pixels, and PNG, JPG and GIF file formats of up to 5MB are supported.
👉 Notification template
- Manage the notifications your users receive (coming soon)
👉Auto send emails
- The types of emails automatically sent by the system include:
New posts, Star's new posts and replies are sent only to users who have set notifications.
✔️ Emails that automatically sent to fans
- ⓐ Email Authentication
ⓑ Member registration complete
ⓒ Password Reset Request
ⓓ Notice of expiry of points
ⓔ Notice of completion of reward issue
- ⓐ New posts (First 1 immediate and scheduled impressions)
ⓑ Star's new post
ⓒ Star's replies
- ⓐ Payment completion
ⓑ Payment completed after the 2nd recurring payment
ⓒ Rejection of payment after the 2nd recurring payment
✔️ Emails that automatically sent to admin
- ⓐ Initial invitation email for admin accounts
ⓑ Invitation email for admin accounts
ⓒ Email Authentication
ⓓ Password Reset Request
- ⓐ SHOP inspection complete