View and respond to your 1:1 inquiries
👉 1:1 inquiries list
- 1:1 Inquiries are questions that fans could not solve after checking the FAQ, that is, questions fans submitted through 1:1 Inquiry in the FAQ.
- Depending on the response status of the registered 1:1 inquiry, it is classified into [Submitted], [Pending] and [Answered] tab.
- In each tab, you can check 1:1 inquiries at once.
- You can further filter by using the filter function of the top right.
- Email: You can enter a fan's email address to filter inquiries from that specific fan only.
- Category: Filters can be applied based on the category that has been set in the Customer Service Categories.
- Person in charge: If you have a designated person in charge of handling 1:1 inquiries, you can apply a filter by person in charge.
👉 Reply to Inquiry
- After checking the contents of the inquiry submitted by the user, please enter reply.
- You may check [Change the status of the inquiry with your reply], and you can select one of the following statuses - [Submitted], [Pending], [Answered].
- In the [All] tab, you can check all the hisotry of the inquiry so far.
- In the [Replies] tab, you can check the history of replies written by the person in charge.
- In the [System logs] tab, you can check the history of system processing.
✔️ Leave a note
- If you click [Leave a note] on the upper right corner, you can write a note about the inquiry.
- Only one note can be left, and the created note is for internal management that would not display to fans.
✔️ Inquiry Overview
- You can check the information about the inquiry in [Inquiry Overview] on the right.
- Reply status, Person in charge, Tags can be modified by clicking [Edit]. Even existing inquiries can also be modified.