You can manage comments, replies and posts reported by fans.
👉 Manage reported posts
- Users can report comments, replies and posts left by other users. Operators can manage reports as follows:
- For reports that have been reported but have no abnormalities in the content, the status can be changed back to [Display].
- If you need to make the reported post private right away, you can change the status to [Hide] or [Block].
• Comments with more than 10 reports are automatically blocked.
• Blocked comments are indicated to general users with this message: "This comment has been blocked for violating community guidelines."
• Hiding a comment makes the comment and its replies invisible to general users.
• Operators can still view the comment.
👉 Report Comments/Reply/User posts
- Reported comments or posts are divided into [Visible (unmoderated)], [Blocked], and [Hidden] tabs according to their status.
- You can check whether the reported post is a comment, reply, or user posts by selecting each categories.
- If you use the filter on the right, you can search by the email address of the user.
👉 Processing reported posts
- If you click the post, you can check the details.
- If you click on [View comments], you will be directed to the post.
- To change the visibility status, select the status you wish to change and click [Apply].
- Visibility can be changed at anytime.
• Only members are allowed to leave secret comments on the content created by Manager or Star accounts.
৹ Posts/Videos/Embed YouTube or Twitch content
৹ Star Stories
৹ Community - Posts uploaded by Manager or Stars
• Only comments can be set as secret. (Replies to comments or nested replies cannot be secret.)
• Once a comment is set as secret, then it cannot be converted back to a regular comment.
• Secret and "Blinded" comments can be viewed by the person who writes that comment, Manager, Stars (Members cannot.)
• Secret and "Hidden" comments can be only viewed by the Manager (The person who writes that comment, Stars and Members cannot.)