If the customer fails to cancel the order directly from the service page, or if the order cannot be canceled from b.stage admin page, it might be caused by insufficient funds in the PayPal account.
ⓐ A cancellation fee of 0.3 USD will be charged, that means your order will not be canceled if there are insufficient funds in your PayPal account.
- In this case, you will be able to cancel the order only after the deposit is recharged.
ⓑ Please check if your PayPal account is linked to b.stage properly.
- If the connection is not completed well, the PayPal order cannot be canceled and the following message, [Please check your PayPal account], will pop up.
- For issues other than the above reasons, please contact the PayPal Customer Center directly.
- PayPal Customer Service (https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us)
- When contacting PayPal, please notify them that the partner company is "b.stage".